Prev: Re: Just scored.. Next: Re: Just scored..

Re: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 00:31:02 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> I think the [OFFICIAL] line on this has to be that this would not be
> allowed under the design system as it stands. It can be a house rule
you
> can use if all your players agree with it, but it doesn't fit into the
> "official" system and you shouldn't expect to be able to put such
ships in
> tournaments or competitive games; within your own group, feel free to
do as
> you like!  :-)
>
> Jon (GZG)

How about finding a way to allow the 6-arc system to shift 30 degrees?
(half an
arc)
How about allowing the old 4-arc system to co-exist?  allowing it to
shift half
an arc also?
How about seperating the weapons from the firearcs, and then allow the
players
to assemble their arcs to their weapons, any way they want, and still be
official?  (this would allow more ship designs before they started to
seem the
same, and without adding any complexity.)

Seeing as this is a mini's game, I do not see why the arcs have to be
limited
in any way.  (of course have arcs of a set number of degrees makes the
whole
thing simpler...)

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: Just scored.. Next: Re: Just scored..