Prev: Ship Names of the Nations Next: Re: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs

[FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 10:27:02 -0500
Subject: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs

In some of my ship designs, I've bought a grouping of 3 Class 2 beams
and spent 2 mass on 6 extra arcs. But intead of making 2 of the beams
360, I made all 3 of them 5-arc beams (all but the aft arc), stealing
SFB terminology to call it a Forward Expanded arc or FX. As I see it,
there's nothing explicit or even implicit to forbid this, but I wanted
to check with the list to see if its a kosher approach.

Noam

Noam R. Izenberg		noam.izenberg@jhuapl.edu

Prev: Ship Names of the Nations Next: Re: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs