Prev: Re: [FT] Hull strength and Stress Next: Re: [FT] Coilguns

[FT] FB2 Preview ?

From: "Denny Graver" <cyberdruss@c...>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 20:59:28 -0000
Subject: [FT] FB2 Preview ?

Dear Jon,

Sad person that I am, I wondered what the content of the FB2 would
amount
to.
Given that the FB contains new rules; ships stats for four human fleets;
generic ships and background material, what can we expect from FB2 ?

Assuming a similar sized publication, this would suggest Kra'Vak,
Sa'Vasku
and Phalon ships in the same pattern as humans (ie. one ship of each GZG
model).  This leaves a 'power' sized gap in the book.

Does this mean that we can expect another alien race/more detailed info
on
KV and SV?

Sorry to dump this on you, but 'I got's to know !'
:Den

Prev: Re: [FT] Hull strength and Stress Next: Re: [FT] Coilguns