Prev: Re: DS2 FMA Enhancement Invulnerability and Auto kills Next: Re: [FH] Dollars to Credits

Re: [OT] Alien Space

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 21:03:34 +1000
Subject: Re: [OT] Alien Space

Tim Jones wrote:

> Alan wrote:
>
> >em. And why even now the Gamescience ships have an additional piece,
> >ring that's used on the end of the string...
>
> I always wondered what they were for. Can you still get the Lou Zocchi
> rules from anywhere?

OK, I'll do a bit of surfing/data mining. Not much hope though.

According to http://www.erols.com/mrboone/wg_home.html the Star Trek
Game was called "Star Fleet Battle Manual", and was put out by
Gamescience in 1976, with Alien Space from 1975.

Address according to http://www.w-s-o.com/L1_160.htm

Gamescience:
1512 30TH AVE. GULFPORT, MS 39501
Tel: 601-863-0215
Fax: 601-863-0323
E-mail: zocchidist@aol.com

And Finally,
http://204.250.193.236/sleeping.dragon/catalog/products.cfm?company=ZOC

And you hit PAY DIRT! And at that price, I'd be very tempted to get it
myself.

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: DS2 FMA Enhancement Invulnerability and Auto kills Next: Re: [FH] Dollars to Credits