Prev: Re: Dirtside II FMA Enhancement. Next: Re: WARHEAD IMPACT!

Re: [OT] Jon Tuffley Made It Into Murphy's Rules!

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 19:02:05 +1000
Subject: Re: [OT] Jon Tuffley Made It Into Murphy's Rules!

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> Doug, having a mature moment, said:

> I think he said first paid, cartoon work can be found
> in an early UK sci-fi gaming mag called Alien Space.

> That would actually be 'Alien Star'. *ahem*

Alien Space being the Lou Zocchi SF game, the one that was very similar
in mechanics to his Star Trek game (not SFB), which is why the old
stands that came with old SFB ships had fwd-port-stbd-aft firing arcs on
em. And why even now the Gamescience ships have an additional piece, a
ring that's used on the end of the string...

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: Dirtside II FMA Enhancement. Next: Re: WARHEAD IMPACT!