Prev: Re: [FT] A thought on that vector movement problem Next: [OT] pronunciation guides (was Re: [DS2] DS2 Lite)

[semi-FT?] online warpwar rules mods?

From: "Something is hidden. Go and find it. (Kipling)" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 10:44:45 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [semi-FT?] online warpwar rules mods?

Buongiorno, everyone,

Someone posted a few weeks ago a URL for some rules
modifications/upgrades
to Metagaming's WarpWar. I thought I had saved the msg, but alas, I did
not.
If anyone has it handy could I request an email with said info please?
(yeah,
yeah, I could spend some time digging through the archives, and I would,
but
I don't remember what thread the URL was posted under, and I don't have
sufficient time at work to do this :-( ).

THanks,
Mk

kochte@stsci.edu

-
  /@		       .  .	      If you insist on reaching for a
  <|\			  .  )	      star, be prepared to take a long,
   |		     /\ 	      hard fall.
   |		    //
   /		 o //*		      Indy - climber, astronomer,
adventurer
  /		<%- /|\ 	      supreme. Have rope, will travel.

Prev: Re: [FT] A thought on that vector movement problem Next: [OT] pronunciation guides (was Re: [DS2] DS2 Lite)