Prev: Re: [FT] Playtest of Fulton's MT Missile rules proposal Next: Re: Battlestar Galactica: The Movie

Re: [FT] Basing Fighters

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 20:38:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Basing Fighters

>I don't know where these are available; but you can get pizzas here in
>Canada with little plastic things in the middle to keep the slices
separated.
>Order lots of pizza (the best part (8-) ), and invert the plastic
things.
>Glue a washer on the bottom to prevent it from being too top heavy,
paint
>black, and glue the fighters on the three posts.
>
>After rereading the above paragraph, either people will know what I'm
talking
>about, or they'll think I'm nuts.  (8-)

That's okay, Jerry, we thought you were nuts anyway.

On a more relevant point, I'd expect those things to be polyethylene,
which
is difficult to paint.	 I have managed it with a couple of coats of
primer,
then paint, then lacquer.

Prev: Re: [FT] Playtest of Fulton's MT Missile rules proposal Next: Re: Battlestar Galactica: The Movie