Prev: Re:[DS] Stone mountain mini sci fi line Next: re: Thruster pushes was re: FB2 preview

Re: [SG] large games

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 15:15:45 EST
Subject: Re: [SG] large games

I've only tried "rump" companies on each side. I can't imagine actually
running a battalion size game. As a minimum requirement I don';t think
you
could have LESS than 5 umpires to handle the game, so that would limit
it to a
convention kind of situation. Lso the time required would probably make
it an
all day affair (again a good con endeavor). Good Luck!

Prev: Re:[DS] Stone mountain mini sci fi line Next: re: Thruster pushes was re: FB2 preview