Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL][DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2 Next: Re: [OT] Attention Devan!

RE: [FT] Basing Fighters

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 13:36:22 -0600
Subject: RE: [FT] Basing Fighters

-MWS-:
***
1) Unless the columns are fairly thick, resin won't stand up to the
handling a
   fighter group gets during a game - the 'columns' will snap off
   (guaranteed).  Resin is *brittle*
***

Understood. My intention was columns thick enough that they'd be as
large as
the fighters. Painted black, I was hopeing they'd just visually fade, as
long
as the fighters were bright enough. Also, big enough to counter the
undercut
problem you mentioned. Er, I hope.

***
You might take a look on how I've been basing my fighter groups - the
folks
I've shown them to in person have all given me "oohs & ahhs" over them.
:)
Here's a pic that hows how they look.
***

Oh, I'm oo'ing and ahh'ing, all right. Still, I have been wondering how
the
K'rathri feel about serving in modified 'flying ghettos'... ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL][DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2 Next: Re: [OT] Attention Devan!