Prev: RE: Attention Devan! and Re: [LIST] Non-topics Next: Re: [FT] FTL

RE: [LIST] Non-topics

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 13:06:29 -0000
Subject: RE: [LIST] Non-topics

>I don't think any subject should be banned.

I agree, the banned list was tongue in cheek ;-0 but those topics were
what in the list's history have sparked the prettiest fireworks and
worst abuse. What I class as religious wars subjects. Where virtually
any post advocating one side or the other is going to cause a list
storm.

>Ok, maybe not GW, but they are relevent to anyone considering
>building a minitures fleet, army, etc...

yes but the endless advocacy wars on any subject are pointless

>I do think that the focus of all discusions should be related
>to GZG games.

This *is* the original list's charter, did something change.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: RE: Attention Devan! and Re: [LIST] Non-topics Next: Re: [FT] FTL