Prev: Re: Attention Devan! Next: Re: [HIST] IAS Population

Re: [HIST] IAS Population

From: "Something is hidden. Go and find it. (Kipling)" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 16:21:37 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [HIST] IAS Population

><Kurt.Wasserman@CAI.COM> writes:
>>I thought the =Kra'Vak= invented modular construction...
>>
>><ducks>
>>
>>-=Kr'rt
>======
>
>Quick everyone!  Bring your SMLs and P-Torps on line!!!!

P-torps are online, Commander Clem!

Targetting computer, however, isn't locking onto anything...

So...do you want a narrow salvo, or a full spread of pretty lights?

:-)

Indy
-
"Now, please notify the Captain that I am here. I need to meet with him
and
the rest of the command staff ASAP. I...assume my usual quarters in the
brig
are available. I've grown so attached to the place."
				       -  Bester, 'Into The Fire',
Babylon 5

Prev: Re: Attention Devan! Next: Re: [HIST] IAS Population