Prev: Re: [OT] Movies vs. Books (was: Tired...) Next: Re: Weird ship (was:Re: Ship Control Cards)

Re: [FT] Basing Fighters

From: Timothy Pricer <pricer@r...>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 16:30:11 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Basing Fighters

> I know that this question has been asked at least once before, but
it's a
> new year, and there all kinds of new people on the list, so....
>
> How do you base your fighters?  Until now, I've been mounting a
cardboard
> triangle on a GW flight base, and mounting a figher on each corner.
It's
> not bad, but I want to do better.  Does anyone do anything
particularly
> brilliant that doesn't require an engineering degree?

I take three pieces of copper wire and twist them together.  On one end
I bend
the wires out into a "Y" shape and glue on to a Nickle (US $0.05) but
any small
metal disk should do.  I cover that end of the base with putty to make
it smooth.
At the other end of the twisted copper wire I bend the wires out into a
"Y" shape
and bend the end od the "Y" up.  At the ends of the wires I place one
fighter, for
a total of 3 fighters on a base.

Tim

Prev: Re: [OT] Movies vs. Books (was: Tired...) Next: Re: Weird ship (was:Re: Ship Control Cards)