Prev: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley Next: Re: [OT] Movies vs. Books (was: Tired...)

Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2

From: Brian Bell <bkb@b...>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 17:02:10 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2

I agree. HEL should be D6.
Both HEL (at any range) and HVC at medium range both draw only Red
chits, so
should sue the same die.
Also, shouldn't GSM/H be class 5 (since it draws 5 chits) and GMS/L be
class 3
(since it draws 3 chits)?

John Crimmins wrote:

> [Much Snippage]
>
> All right, all right, I've got to get around to playing DSII again.
Soon.

--
---
Brian Bell

Prev: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley Next: Re: [OT] Movies vs. Books (was: Tired...)