Prev: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley Next: Re: Tired of the stupid comments about SST...

Re: [FT] AAR-IF vs NRE

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 15:22:57 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] AAR-IF vs NRE

Said I:
>> seriously damaged.  One of them bravely acted as a banzai jammer,
soaking
up
>> fourteen individual missiles (the first four rolls were
6,4,4,6...more
rolls

Said John:
>It was a Frigate, for Christ's sake!

Well, I assure you I didn't *intend* for it to catch 5 salvos.	You
could've
moved 3 of those salvos to other ships, if you'd only asked....  : )

>> view.  I might should have varied my weapons mix just a bit, also,
although
>> I was very pleased with my Beam ships.

(in retrospect, after a few more hours sleep--I was pleased with my dice
for
the beam ships).

>Yup.  Although against a heavier force (CruRon) the range limit might
be
>a little dangerous.

That's what Speed 6 is for.   I feel Beam 2 is more efficient than Beam
3,
unless the B3 ship is faster.  In which case, send in my Beam 4, Speed 8
battlecruisers.

Prev: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley Next: Re: Tired of the stupid comments about SST...