Prev: Re: [FT] Houserules for bringing MT missiles into FB Next: Tired of the stupid comments about SST...

Re: Ship Control Cards

From: Keith Watt <kwatt@a...>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 14:01:38 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Subject: Re: Ship Control Cards

Hi all -

   Okay, I've just put the collectable-card format SSD's up on the Solar
Thrust website (http://www.erols.com/kwatt/SolarThrust).  The files are
in
Adobe Illustrator and JPG format, zipped into different archives.  The
files available are (there are links on the main page):

ToolKitAI.zip and ToolKitJPG.zip:  blank cards (6 different colors),
fuel
cards, card backs (image of the FT rulebook), and system symbols.

STCardsAI.zip and STCardsJPG.zip:  collectable-card format SSD's for the
"Desperate Measures" scenario (you'll also need fuel cards from the
toolkit)

FRMCardsAI.zip and FRMCardsJPG.zip: A sample fleet (Federal Republic of
Mars) in collectable-card format.  This uses most of the systems from
the
Fleet Book.

Note that blank cards don't have ship names and point values (see the
sample fleet for where these go), but do have hull boxes.  I decided
that
the hull boxes could be deleted by the user fairly easily, but they're a
bit hard to align.  If people would rather I delete the boxes as well,
please let me know.

Incidentally, I have cards for all the FB ships (which, for obvious
reasons, I won't put up on the web) in AI and PDF format - the PDF's
turned out to be about a third the size of the AI format, but the
quality
(at least in the reader) was terrible.	I think I'll try it again using
Distiller instead of PDFwriter.  If the quality improves, I'll add the
above three zips in PDF format as well.

Please let me know if anyone has any problems getting these.

TTYL..
Keith

kwatt@astro.umd.edu
Univ. of Maryland Astronomy

Prev: Re: [FT] Houserules for bringing MT missiles into FB Next: Tired of the stupid comments about SST...