Prev: Re: [HIST] IAS Population Next: Re: [FT]AAR - Last month's CTF scenario

Re: [HIST] IAS Population

From: "Thomas Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 15:25:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [HIST] IAS Population

Thomas spake thusly upon matters weighty:

As an aside, do we assume the England of today or the England of the
date the quote is made... hence suggesting a higher pop for Albion.

> > > dunno.  John Atkinson posted it,
> >
> > There's a mention _somewhere_ of the point where Albion reaches the
same
> > population as England.  Which is currently in the neighborhood of
160
> > million
>
> umm ... it's about 60 million; i assume that '1' was a typo. unless
the
> whole spice babies effect has been quite a bit more significant than i
> thought :-).
>
> Tom

Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: [HIST] IAS Population Next: Re: [FT]AAR - Last month's CTF scenario