Prev: Re:Man/Kra'Vak Wars] The D'rk Squadron Next: Re: [FT] Houserules for bringing MT missiles into FB

Re: [FT] Alarishi Sovereignity Report

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 19:34:44 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Alarishi Sovereignity Report

Thomas Anderson wrote:
> no, what you need is predicate calculus. it is entirely possible to
write
> rules in predicate logic - i've done it myself, in a proposal defining
> hereditary membership of the university SF society. the proposal was
> rejected as being too vague, which really takes the michael.

	You mean like what was outlined in GODEL, ESCHER, BACH
	by Douglas Hofstater?  Sounds interesting,
	could you please send me details by private email?

> i assume the identity cards (which are digital, of course) carry a
Geek
> Code Block.

	Alright, fork over your Geek code block!
	Here's mine:

Prev: Re:Man/Kra'Vak Wars] The D'rk Squadron Next: Re: [FT] Houserules for bringing MT missiles into FB