Prev: Re: Ship Control Cards Next: Re:Man/Kra'Vak Wars] The D'rk Squadron

Re: [FT] Houserules for bringing MT missiles into FB

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 18:58:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Houserules for bringing MT missiles into FB

>Optional rule; if desired, players can use salvo missiles as a long
range
>missile defence.

I wouldn't allow that.	I'd say a missile is small enough that a salvo
missile couldn't be expected to detect it.
Of course, if it were allowed, I'd a lot rather have you waste your SLM
on a
missile than on my ship.

>A missile can attack any target within 6 MU (3MU if employing optional
>rules while using 'vector movement')

Insert "at the end of its movement" here.

Prev: Re: Ship Control Cards Next: Re:Man/Kra'Vak Wars] The D'rk Squadron