Prev: [CON] ECC II - The Beer Game Next: Re: Ship Control Cards

Ship Control Cards

From: Keith Watt <kwatt@a...>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 18:47:18 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Subject: Ship Control Cards

At the con a few people asked me for the files I used to create the ship
control cards I was using for my ships (collectable-card format ship
status displays).  I did them in Adobe Illustrator and will upload to
the
Solar Thrust site some templates along with the ships I made for Solar
Thrust, but I realize not everyone can read AI-format files.  Is there a
preference for a second file format? Illustrator can export to a large
number of formats.  The obvious candidates (to me) seem to be eps, pdf,
or
jpg/gif.  Any ideas?

Thanks..
Keith

kwatt@astro.umd.edu
Univ. of Maryland Astronomy

Prev: [CON] ECC II - The Beer Game Next: Re: Ship Control Cards