Prev: Re: [CON] Dates set for GZG ECC III - Feb 25-27, 2000 Next: [Man/Kra'Vak Wars] PBEM A Call to arms

RE: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report

From: "Wasserman, Kurt" <Kurt.Wasserman@c...>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 10:57:31 -0500
Subject: RE: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report

I am not privy to the secret agendas of the others...  <G>  I was in
charge
of the Human Company Mercs.  We were all ticked off about being used as
grunt labor and all the praise and such was going to the slick Power
Armor
teams or the blasphemous Synthetic Personnel <G>.  We played well for
the
most part but if there was an opportunity to hot-dog it, we took it.

Los was Commander of the Company teams and also in charge of the Power
Armor.	(ANYONE can be a hero in power armor...)

Brian Bell <?> was in charge of the Company Synthetics. (Not that the
Company uses synthetics...)

Jon Davis was the aforementioned green USCMC LT in charge of the
Marines.
The others names escape me...

We actually had the Queen in a net before the Marine dropship dumped
explosives on us.  <whimper>

-=Kr'rt