Prev: [GZG-ECC] Quote board Next: Re: Anyone use Liquitex Paints?

Re: [FT] Minatures......

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@m...>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 10:32:03 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT] Minatures......

> To:		 gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
> Subject:	 [FT] Minatures......
> Date: 	 Tue, 02 Mar 1999 15:10:56 -0500
> From: 	 Charles Choukalos <chuckc@btv.ibm.com>
> Reply-to:	 gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

<snip>

  What I'm wondering is if there are any fleet
> packs that offer a selection of minitures at a discounted price.  Is
> there such a beast?  After all at $6.50 / heavy cruiser for a gzg ship

> its pretty pricy, especially if you're not known for your artistic
> ability.

Just so everyone is aware, we will begin the changes mentioned to the
packaging of the FT miniatures shortly.  There will be three changes:

1) we will switch from blisters to a graphic display box - a sturdy
clamshell that looks just like a blister.  Save these, they make
useful, reusable storage.

2) all numbers (x)02 thru (x)08 will have their quantities increased
per pack, and plastic bases substituted for metal.  So now there will
be four each scouts and corvettes, three each frigates and
destroyers, and two each of cruisers.

3) the price on Heavy Cruisers will increase to $7.50, but you'll be
getting two models.

All fighters and the larger models will remain unchanged except that
we will altering the pack contents of the bits on the larger ships to
conform to the Fleet Book.  All fighters and models (x)09 and larger
(including all the currently released merchant ships) will retain the
metal bases and posts.	We will continue to sell metal bases and
posts as separate items under the stock # FT001

We are looking into the above mentioned fleet (squadron?!?) packs,
we'll probably have that item ready in a couple months.  As a side
note:  we will definitely be packing up the Stargrunt and Dirtside
minis in unit packs, but haven't made any decisions as to pack
contents as yet - we could use list help on this!!

KR

Prev: [GZG-ECC] Quote board Next: Re: Anyone use Liquitex Paints?