Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC]SST pics Next: Re: Saturday at the Con. . .

Modified EFSB stats for Kill the Bin'Tak

From: Jim Bell & Christine Hartig <jnbell@i...>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 23:34:28 -0500
Subject: Modified EFSB stats for Kill the Bin'Tak

Matthew Seidl wrote:

> On Mon, 01 Mar 1999 02:58:56 -0500, Jim Bell & Christine Hartig
writes:
> >Missions
> >Narn: Keep the Bin'Tak alive.
> >Centauri: Destroy the Bin'Tak, without loosing 50% of your damage
boxes.

> >Narn Fleet
> >1 Bin'Tak Battleship (destroyed)
> >1 G'Quan Heavy Cruiser (minor damage)
> >2 Thentus Frigates (one destroyed, one paint scratch)
> >2 Dag'Kar Missile Frigates (one destroyed, one damaged)
> >5 attack fighter groups (about 15 of 30 fighters destroyed) (+1 vs.
> >ships, normal vs. fighters)
> >
> >Centauri Fleet
> >1 Primus Battlecruiser (major structural damage)
> >1 Dargan Strike Cruiser (destroyed)
> >2 Altarian Destroyers (one destroyed, one major structural damage)
> >4 Vorchan Warships (three destroyed, one major structural damage)
> >2 Haven Patrol Boats (one destroyed, one minor damage)
> >6 interceptor fighter groups (about 20 of 36 fighters destroyed) (-1
vs.
> >ships, +1 vs. fighters)
> >

> Is there a URL for these ship stats?	(Also known as, why can't I find
> anything in my stupid book mark file anymore!)

Not at this point, I reworked all the ships from the EFSB rules and
basically outfitted the ships with similar weapon loads and types to the
AoG B5 Wars systems. Requires to hit rolls for many weapons but I think
it worked ok. Though I guess the players should actually be the one's to
give the rules a thumbs up or down.

Presently all the ship sheets are in Corel Draw 6 (a special thanks to
Channing Faunce from the TBP Shipbuilders ring for providing me with the
basic ships in Corel 6).

Jim

Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC]SST pics Next: Re: Saturday at the Con. . .