Prev: Re: FB finally arrived! Next: Re: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long)

Re: [FT]-Max Number od Weapons

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 04:21:04 EST
Subject: Re: [FT]-Max Number od Weapons

<< Wait until you get the Fleet Book before spending more time on it.
Then
 look at the superdreadnoughts, count their weapons, and add a couple of
 extra spaces.	Don't have my FB to hand or I'd count for you.	Bear in
mind
 that you *could* take e.g., a Komarov SDN and rearm it with all Class 1
& 2
 Beams.  I'm thinking about doing something along those lines, albeit
with a
 smaller ship. >>
That would be very bad if you could get close enuff, one idea for a
q-ship
that I have was to fill it with Class-1s and when the raiders got with
in
range open up, it would have been 80 dice at 12 MU or less.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: FB finally arrived! Next: Re: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long)