Prev: RE: [FT] KraVak bashing Next: Re: [FT] KraVak bashing

Re: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long)

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 21:34:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long)

On Sat, 27 Feb 1999, Laserlight wrote:

> round
> >> In a planetary assault, obviously Drop Bear.
>
> Brian Burger, obviously not paying attention, said:
> >Aaagghh! Hideous Yankee accents and bad Australian puns in the SAME
> >email...<brain implodes>
> No, no, no, Brian.  That's a Southern accent (mountain variety).  A
Yankee
> accent sounds entirely different.  Calling a Southerner a Yankee can
get you
> shot.

>From up here, you're all yanks, I'm afraid... :) Especially the ones
who
claim not to be.

I suppose you could argue that Yankees are the northern lot, whilst
Yanks encompasses all of you...At least we can agree that the Australian
pun was indeed horrible?

(and that this is insanely off-topic?)

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)			-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
      - http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-

Prev: RE: [FT] KraVak bashing Next: Re: [FT] KraVak bashing