Prev: Re: Albany NY? Next: Re: Albany NY?

RE: Albany NY?

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 20:20:37 -0800
Subject: RE: Albany NY?

Well, they were playing it heavily in Orlando, Florida, USA where I
moved
FROM a year ago. They play it heavily in San Jose, California, USA where
moved TO a year ago. The width of North America plays, as far as I can
tell..

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell

Silent
>  Death.
>  EVERYONE will stock Battle Fleet Gothic.  The majority of players do
NOT