Prev: RE: [FT]Star Trek: TOS Next: Re: [DSII] Genre - and details about casting/moulding

[FT] Fleet design (Was Re: Alarishi Home Page)

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 10:06:43 -0500
Subject: [FT] Fleet design (Was Re: Alarishi Home Page)

John L. wrote:

> Question: Do all/most of the people doing nations on the GZGpedia use
>	    house rules (for weapons/systems) in the design of the
fleets
>	    being considered as standard for the nation/power?

As you know, I'm making the New Israel fleet with stealth hulls (and
therefore house rules). However, I have been thinking about making
_another_ NI fleet using only FB systems, for situations where house
rules are different or dis-allowed. For NI, a purely canon fleet would
also dictate a doctrine change from long range sniping to close-in
armored knife fighting, mainly because that's what I'd rather do if I
didn't have stealth ships to play with.

Noam

Noam R. Izenberg		noam.izenberg@jhuapl.edu

Prev: RE: [FT]Star Trek: TOS Next: Re: [DSII] Genre - and details about casting/moulding