Prev: Re: Spinal Mounts Next: [OT] Buildings, Scenery, Babylon 5 Minis...

Re: [OT] My Life

From: Randall Case <tgunner@e...>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 07:08:18 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] My Life

Thomas Anderson wrote:

> well, there are a few computers in europe, if you know where to look,
so
> maybe you can drop in every now and then, eh?

<smiles evily>

Yeah, that's what I hear too... my girlfriend (who lives in London for
the now)
tells me that she once saw a computer over there. I think she mentioned
something
about it being a TI 99 or a Commodore 64... pretty hi-tech she said ; )

<ducks thrown objects chucked in his direction>

Anyway, keep your head down guy- and keep looking for the Spaghetti
MREs!! : )

Scott "Ninteen Kilo" Case

Prev: Re: Spinal Mounts Next: [OT] Buildings, Scenery, Babylon 5 Minis...