Prev: Re: Warpwar was:Re: Vulnerability of Ogres: Plus a DSII question Next: Re: Home Page Construction

Re: Home Page Construction

From: "Jonathan White" <zzalsjfw@f...>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 12:37:50 BST
Subject: Re: Home Page Construction

On 24 Feb 99, at 23:24, Alan E & Carmel J Brain wrote:
> Tim Berners-Lee? Sorry, the reference is lost on me. Anyway, what
would be
The man who 'invented' the world wide web - wrote the first standard for
HTML
while at CERN. I believe he's now head of W3 Org.

> What would be nicer is if I could think of a way to make this even
> remotely On Topic. Which I can't, so my apologies to all, and I'll
> terminate the thread here.
Er.. quite. sorry.

I'll say hello while I'm here. I've been away for quite a while, but a
large
part of that is due to a rather nasty car accident I was in at Christmas

time. I'm on the mend now (thanks for asking) and I hope I'll be able to
make
some useful contribution, even if I can only currently type with one
hand at
any speed...

			TTFN
				Jon
"Did you have a good world when you died? Good enough to base a movie
on?"
    - The Doors
Jonathan White, COS group, Manchester University

Prev: Re: Warpwar was:Re: Vulnerability of Ogres: Plus a DSII question Next: Re: Home Page Construction