Prev: Re: [FT]Star Trek: TOS Next: Re: Warpwar was:Re: Vulnerability of Ogres: Plus a DSII question

Re: [FT]Star Trek: TOS

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:38:17 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT]Star Trek: TOS

DracSpy@aol.com wrote:

> Now I have just one question:  What about ships that have 2 Phot
launchers (in
> SFB), the Enterprise has 4, but some other ships have 1 or 2, do you
give them
> 1/4 and 1/2 Pulse Torps?

Well, in TOS the Enterprise had 2 tubes, not 4. Ships with 2 Photons in
SFB get 1 Torp. The FT rules regarding mass and cost stop it from
getting out of hand.

If you have SFB SSDs to hand, and want to do some designs, I'd be
grateful if you would let me use them (with attribution, naturally).

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: [FT]Star Trek: TOS Next: Re: Warpwar was:Re: Vulnerability of Ogres: Plus a DSII question