Prev: Re: Spinal Mounts Next: RE: [FT]Star Trek: TOS

Re: [DSII] Genre - and details about casting/moulding

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 15:28:51 +1000
Subject: Re: [DSII] Genre - and details about casting/moulding

Thomas Anderson wrote:

> ha! i read my mail though a selectric teletype hooked up to a PDP-8!
> actually, that's a lie. but it would be cool.

Having used a Selectric typewriter (salvaged from a Mainframe site, with
integral magnets on the keys) and an Exidy Sorcerer (back in 1979..), no
it's not cool. It runs pretty hot, and is extremely noisy. Slow too.

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: Spinal Mounts Next: RE: [FT]Star Trek: TOS