Prev: Re: Alarishi Home Page Next: Re: [OT] My Life

Re: Alarishi Home Page

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 12:13:09 +1000
Subject: Re: Alarishi Home Page

G'day John,

>>    I'm moving from Pop-Up-Ad-Cities to Angelfire.
>> www.angelfire.com/va/laserlight/index.html and thereabouts.	Note:
Most

>I'm getting a blank page now--what's up?

Try using Internet Explorer instead of Netscape.
For some reason (which I'm sure the
html literate out there can explain) Netscape
has trouble opening/displaying some pages
which Internet Explorer doesn't even blink at
- I think its another of those exceedingly
annoying Microsoft quirks. I've ended up
having to have a version of both Netscape
and Internet Explorer on my machine just
to be able to view all the sites I have to go to
regularly (grumble, groan, rant, rave).

Anyways, it does show up in Internet Explorer
even though it doesn't with Netscape (maybe
a glitch to be fixed Laserlight?).

Cheers

Beth

P.S. Take care John.

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Alarishi Home Page Next: Re: [OT] My Life