Prev: Re: [OT] My Life Next: Re: Alarishi Home Page

Re: [DSII] Genre

From: PERRYG1@a...
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 20:30:54 EST
Subject: Re: [DSII] Genre

<<
 >> I'm in agreement with the GW infantry. IMHO the best thing GW ever
did
 >> was the plastic Epic-scale infantry >>

I have several boxes of the "old" Imperial Guard which I use as ESU
troops.
Just to try and capture what I think is the political/military culture
of the
ESU I've taken a page from World War II and created "blocking" units
using
mixed stands Ogeryn and Commisar figures. These are kept to the rear of
shakey
troops to bolster
morale.

Perry

Prev: Re: [OT] My Life Next: Re: Alarishi Home Page