Prev: Re: [SGII] Buildings Next: Re: [OT] My Life

Re: [OT] My Life

From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 17:29:04 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: [OT] My Life

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999, John M. Atkinson wrote:

> Yesterday, 22 FEB 99, I enlisted in the United States Army.  Regular,
> Real Thing, yadda, yadda.

Well... Looks like you followed your dreams or something :) (I gather
you've gone into Combat Engineering right?)
So are you making a career out of this?

> On 8 MAR 99, I will be shipping out to "Europe".  No idea where in
> Europe, but somewhere.  I will probably cancel this account on 7 MAR
or
> thereabouts.

Does this mean you're cancelling all your mailing list subscriptions and
won't be talking on Usenet for a long time now?

Yet another running dog to spread American Imperialism across the
world...
:)

Best of luck!

-
							=     =
Due to a mix-up in urology,				|^^^^^|
orange juice will not be served this morning... 	|^^^^^|
							|_____|
-

Prev: Re: [SGII] Buildings Next: Re: [OT] My Life