Prev: Re: [DSII] Genre - and details about casting/moulding Next: Re: [DSII] Genre - and details about casting/moulding

Re: Was: mini. production - sort of OT - now a note to list admin...

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 22:50:36 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Was: mini. production - sort of OT - now a note to list admin...

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999, Adrian Johnson wrote:

> I'm responding to my own post - not to comment on casting but to point
out
> that I posted this post during the morning and it has taken over four
hours
> to get back to me.  I guess that means I'm WAAAYYYY down the list...
but I
> can see why  all the talk about speeding things up.
>
> I've seen several posts that have come in before mine got back to me
that
> sort of make mine redundant.	Oh well - c'est la vie.

aye; i just got hit by a huge load all at once. that's why i posted my
interpretation of plastic vs lead; i didn't know it had been answered
already. this hot-rodding of the list server seems to have fallen over

Tom

Prev: Re: [DSII] Genre - and details about casting/moulding Next: Re: [DSII] Genre - and details about casting/moulding