Prev: Re: [DSII] Genre (terrain is good!) Next: [FT] Weapons comparison

Re: [DSII] Genre

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen@m...>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 11:48:10 +1000
Subject: Re: [DSII] Genre

At 12:38 PM 2/23/99 +1000, you wrote:
>Michael Llaneza wrote:
>>
>> I'm in agreement with the GW infantry. IMHO the best thing GW ever
did
>> was the plastic Epic-scale infantry.
>
>I agree. So of course the price has escalated by a factor of more than
>10. With another 20% increase hitting in a few days. It's already hit
>20c per 6mm fig here. Which is bizarre.

GW are having another 20% increase here? Did they give a reason why at
all,
or just increase it?

I finally found something GW make that was semi-decent after several
years.
The destroyed cathedral walls look very good, except the skulls all over
them as usual. But if they raise the price again, and just before BFG
comes
out I'll go back to ignoring them again.

>--
>	       http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
>aebrain@dynamite.com.au     <> <>    How doth the little Crocodile
>| Alan & Carmel Brain|      xxxxx	 Improve his shining tail?
>| Canberra Australia |  xxxxxHxHxxxxxx _MMMMMMMMM_MMMMMMMMM
> abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo	oo oo	  oo
>			By pulling MAERKLIN Wagons, in 1/220 Scale

		 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd Oceania Regiment
		  "He dosen't know what he wants.
			  He's Insane"
		email J.Stephensen@fbs.gu.edu.au

Prev: Re: [DSII] Genre (terrain is good!) Next: [FT] Weapons comparison