Prev: Re: Vulnerability of Ogres: Plus a DSII question Next: Re: [DSII] Genre

RE: FMJ

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 11:05:01 +1100
Subject: RE: FMJ

I've got a basic attempt up on my webpage.  You need to be familiar with
Stargrunt to use them, but most of the changes are fairly easy to
understand.  It has had some playtesting with my local group, so it does
work (sort of).

http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/fmafanta.htm

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
They seek him here, they seek him there;
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That damned elusive, Pimpernel.
	- 'The Scarlet Pimpernel', Baroness Emma Orkzy