Prev: Re: [FT][FH]Sumani Incident (or: Battle of the Johns) Next: 敒›婇⁇楆瑣潩㩮删뛃⁴慈敦⹮〱

Re: Ogres for Re: [DSII] Genre

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 10:10:01 -0500
Subject: Re: Ogres for Re: [DSII] Genre

At 05:21 AM 2/21/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Have you seen the Arena at GenCon (not sure if they run games
elsewhere).
They
>do things like 28mm scale GW Titan/tank battles and Star Wars with 6
foot
long
>Star Destroyers using micromachines as fighters.

>From what I remember, there's going to be an Arena battle or two at
Warfaire '99 this... May, I think.  NJ con.  They've got a whole
firehouse
floor to play with... you know, where they park the trucks. ^_^;  But I
think it's 40K and Warzone, no Star Wars or OGRE. (Alas....)

>Their Orge battles had Gev's about 6" long, and Ogres to scale. Lovely,
but
>definitely not table top.

Yow....

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kucejko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: Re: [FT][FH]Sumani Incident (or: Battle of the Johns) Next: 敒›婇⁇楆瑣潩㩮删뛃⁴慈敦⹮〱