Prev: [SGII] Buildings Next: Re: [FT][FH]Sumani Incident (or: Battle of the Johns)

Re: [SGII] Buildings

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 17:47:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SGII] Buildings

On Sat, 20 Feb 1999, John Crimmins wrote:

> I don't normally bother with this sort of thing, but the item that I
picked
> up today is exceptional enough to motivate me.  It is a cardboard
building
> set, produced by "21st Century Games".  The set consists of nine sheet
of
> pre-cut card, which are put together to create a "Detnetion Camp".

More detail, please. Where're '21st Century Games' based? Got an
address,
URL, email contact, something? These sound very cool - I do 15mm SG2,
but
if I buy the 25mm buildings then visit my friendly local copy shop I'll
have 15mm buildings...(yes, this is technically illegal. But if I've
bought the things anyway, and don't plan on doing anything but one
personal copy, I don't see the problem.)

Even better, do they have any 15mm SciFi cardboard stuff?

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html
--DS2/SG2/misc--