Prev: Re: [DSII] Genre Next: Re: Babylon 4 Question

Re: Jerry's Going Away on Vacation!

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 14:14:49 -0800
Subject: Re: Jerry's Going Away on Vacation!

John M. Atkinson wrote:

> John Leary wrote:
>
> > 7) 2173 - SUMANI IV incident - NAC and ESU reps killed by IF
> >	      suggest a system in/near the IF area
>
> Crap.  Was terrorist incident who's perpetrators were never
identified,
> which suggests a 'neutral' system between the two, and far away from
> obvious suspects (like IF).  This sounded to me like a bomb under the
> table, not a space cruiser with beams flashing.
>
> John M. Atkinson

John,
     The failure to identify the IF attackers only applies to the
NAC and ESU.   The players know it was the IF.
     The success in hiding the identity of the attackers infers the
investigation was in an area controlled by the IF and therefore the
authorities were not able to determine the identity of the attackers,
because they already were aware of the identity of the attackers.
Is it not easier to hide the person resposible for the crime if the
responsible person is doing the invertigation of the crime?
      I am quite certain that all suggestions as far as locations
will be given due consideration should this request be acted upon.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: [DSII] Genre Next: Re: Babylon 4 Question