Prev: Re: Jerry's Going Away on Vacation! Next: Re: [DSII] Genre

[DSII] Genre

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 15:18:29 -0500
Subject: [DSII] Genre

A number of weapons in Full Thrust are identified as 'genre specific',
ie not part of the GZG-verse background, intended only to give FT the
flexibility to be used in anime-style settings, etc.  For instance Nova
Cannon and Wave Gun.

What in the DSII book, if anything, is 'genre specific', ie not used by
any of the GZG-verse powers?  The only obvious canidates are oversized
vehicle/modular vehicles, and big walkers (size 4+).  Any thoughts?
Maybe a word from Jon on which he considers part of the GZG-verse and
which isn't?

I recently purchased two (!) Ogres, already have a Scotia Rolling
Thunder, and I also got two big grav tanks, so I've been thinking about
an Imperial Dinochrome Turma.  :)

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Jerry's Going Away on Vacation! Next: Re: [DSII] Genre