Prev: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: Jerry's Going Away on Vacation!

GZG - East Coast Convention - One week to go

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 12:11:25 -0500
Subject: GZG - East Coast Convention - One week to go

One week to go before the Convention in Lancaster.

Jerry Han has disabled the Web page registration due to "technical"
difficulties.  If you sent in a registration via the Web form and have
not heard from me, please submit your registration directly to me.

We should have a great group of gamers there and I have just a few
more paint strokes to make to get ready. :-)

Jon Davis
davis@albany.net

Prev: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: Jerry's Going Away on Vacation!