Prev: Re: Fighters for FT Next: 敒›婇⁇楆瑣潩㩮删뛃⁴慈敦⹮〱

Re: Fighters for FT (Con't)

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 23:25:36 EST
Subject: Re: Fighters for FT (Con't)

<< FT with it's cinematic movement seems, actually, to be a very good
game for
 playing movie-style dogfighting, especially if you stay with the FTII
fire
arcs
 with blind rear. Just don't even mention big ships, or make one edge of
the
 board a star destroyer, rebel cruiser, etc. I suspect there are SSD's
somewhere
 on the web, but I can only find fighters as fighters, and stats for the
bigger
 ships.

 If you come up with your own, please be sure to share them with us.
;->=

 The_Beast

Does anyone know what the fghters from MT would "look like" in DG2?
-Stepnen

Prev: Re: Fighters for FT Next: 敒›婇⁇楆瑣潩㩮删뛃⁴慈敦⹮〱