Prev: Re: [FT] Gunboats - points cost?? Next: RE: Fighters for FT

Re: Online Game Stores

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 18:28:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Online Game Stores

On Fri, 19 Feb 1999, Adrian Johnson wrote:

> For reference, try www.sentrybox.com - The SentryBox is a gamestore a
> couple of us mentioned.  It's in Calgary, so you get the benefits of
US $$
> in Canada - though I'm sure the prices are higher for the same reason.
> Anyway - take a look - their online catalogue is quite extensive.

Another Canadian online games store that's very good (I've found) is
Saber's Edge (http://saber.icenter.net/> or (I
think)<http://www.sabersedge.com/>. Paul's very good at handling email
inquries, and at customer service...(my most recent order, I left the
GST
off the payment money order. (doh!). Paul was good enough to waive the
GST, as we've done business before. I'm a fan...). He's got GZG/Geohex
stuff, Scotia/Simtac, and Ral Partha for SF minis.

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html
--DS2/SG2/misc--