Prev: SD Minis Web Site Next: Re: SD Minis Web Site

Re: Was: assemblying FT minis Now: about supply...

From: Channing Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 17:44:45 -0500
Subject: Re: Was: assemblying FT minis Now: about supply...

Thomas Barclay wrote:

> > If your local store can't supply you what you want when you want,
bypass
> > them and get it direct from one of the manufacturers - they're good
guys.

> And point out to your local store that you are doing that - and that
> they should do the same - everyone likes to support their local store
> so encourage the store to seek out faster avenues of distribution.

I did this with the Fleet Book. Tried for two months to get it from a
local store
(I'm a very patient person), then ordered it direct. Told the owner
(when 2 people I
knew were interested in it were standing right there) and the next week
he had 3 on
the shelf.

Chan

Prev: SD Minis Web Site Next: Re: SD Minis Web Site