Prev: DSII OT - US Army Military Operations in Urban Terrain Next: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns

Fighters for FT

From: Magnus Alexandersson <m96maal@m...>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 12:19:44 +0100
Subject: Fighters for FT

Hi all!

Not being a FT player, but a more scirmish gamer, liking the study
ground beneath my foes.. ; )

I played a fast fighter game based on Blue Max rules, with Star Wars
Micro Machines.

I was just wondering if there are any nice fighter rules... You know
like dogfight games. We enjoyed the Star Max (tm) games tremedously and
we'd appreciate
a tip on some rules.
I got hold of a copy of Star Strilke (?) a couple of years back for a
couple of bucks. I packed it when I moved and haven't opened the box.
Anyone got any experience from that game? I think it was made by those
who did Role Master RPG, Iron Crown?

Secondly, I wonder if there are eny kewl fighter models to use for
dogfights?

I got hold of some traveller models which I liked. THe models should be
about an inch in length. Is that too big for fighter in FT?

More some other time...

--
///magnus

      Magnus Alexandersson
remove the NOSPAM from the address

Prev: DSII OT - US Army Military Operations in Urban Terrain Next: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns