Prev: [DS II]Armour 0 question. Next: DSII OT - US Army Military Operations in Urban Terrain

Re: [DS II]Armour 0 question.

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 23:03:54 +1300
Subject: Re: [DS II]Armour 0 question.

Craig Summers <craigs@teleord.co.uk> wrote:
>Delurks [Includes tacky background sound effect].
    ::shimmer::

>I have a quick question. The DSII rules mention that soft-skinned
>vehicles (e.g. a truck) can be attacked by infantry without anti-armour
>weapons. However what happens in the case of armour 1 vehicles, when
>shooting the sides they are armour 0, yet may not be "soft-skinned"
like
>trucks etc.
    Armour 0 is the same as soft-skinned. So you only need 5 points
worth of
anti-infantry fire to kill the vehicle from that direction or valid
chits
totaling zero to damage the vehicle, or totaling 1 or more to destroy
the
vehicle.
    Hope that helps!

Andrew Martin
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz ICQ: 26227169
Blind See-Saw, DSII, DSII FAQ, GZG-L email FAQ, FUDGE, UY, MSH & WBG:
    http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/

Prev: [DS II]Armour 0 question. Next: DSII OT - US Army Military Operations in Urban Terrain