Prev: [DS II] Flamethrowers Next: Re: [ADMIN] List mods

Re: Figs for DSII and SGII

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 20:36:47 -0600
Subject: Re: Figs for DSII and SGII

PERRYG1 quoted me saying:
***
Just wondered if either GW's necrons and RAFM's Rifts Skelbots(sp?)?
***

NOT FINISHING SENTENCES SEEMS TO BE PANDEMIC!!! *ahem* What I meant to
say was
'Just wondered if anyone had mentioned...' Sorry, just needed to do a
little
self-flagellating.

***
If you can still find them, Leading Edge made some licensed 25mm (True
25mm) T-2
figure sets. I've got a couple of  T-800 Exo-Skeleton types as well as
some of
the "infiltration" models made to look like humans. They fit in nice
with GZG
Stargrunt minis.
***

I do still see these in shops; next time I'm up in Colorado, I'll try to
swing
by Greeley. Don's still had these at original price last time I looked.
However,
if you follow eBay, you'd have to assume they're rare and precious.
*sigh*

Aliens and Colonial Marines ARE starting to become scarce, tho'.

The_Beast

Prev: [DS II] Flamethrowers Next: Re: [ADMIN] List mods