Prev: Re: [DS2]-Grav Tank Basing Next: [DS II] Flamethrowers

Online Game Stores

From: Don Greenfield <gryphonCAPS@a...>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 19:25:19 -0700
Subject: Online Game Stores

Can anyone on the list recomend a few good online game stores? The
recent
thread on the subject of unsatisfactory local stores has got me looking
seriously into buying my fig's online. My store couldn't get the
micro-scale stuff in even after six weeks, at which point I cancelled
the
order. I've given them another chance and this Saturday we'll be at four
weeks. If they can't manage to get my order in two months, I'm going
online
to buy all my figs. Funny how they can manage all of the Evil Empires
stuff, but some micro-scale moders seem to be out of their league.
::shrug:: We'll see.
--
Don Greenfield
To reply, remove the capital lettters.

Prev: Re: [DS2]-Grav Tank Basing Next: [DS II] Flamethrowers