Prev: RE: Figs for DSII and SGII Next: RE: [DS2]-Grav Tank Basing

Re: [DS2]-Grav Tank Basing

From: "Christopher K Smith" <smithck@m...>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 18:41:02 -0600
Subject: Re: [DS2]-Grav Tank Basing

>The way i did mine (the dreaded Blood Hawk Cav!! Grim and perilous
Mercs!)
>was to use transparent bases to plastic flying stands. Just mounted
them on
>the clear plastic bubble. I am thinking of re-mounting them using an
>inverted mental tack glued to a penny for each with the tank inpaled in
the
>spiky bit...
>
>Michael Wikan

Nice idea about the tack thing, I just happen to have a bunch of those
laying around.	Pennies are pretty easy to come by.

Christopher K Smith
02ME Auburn University
Dirtside II-- http://www.auburn.edu/~smithck/dsII.html
Battleforce-- http://www.auburn.edu/~smithck/btech.html

Prev: RE: Figs for DSII and SGII Next: RE: [DS2]-Grav Tank Basing