Prev: [DS2]-Grav Tank Basing Next: RE: [DS2]-Grav Tank Basing

Re: Figs for DSII and SGII

From: PERRYG1@a...
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 19:28:47 EST
Subject: Re: Figs for DSII and SGII

<<
 I believe somewhere in  this thread someone mentioned wanting
terminator-
style
 figs. Just wondered if either GW's necrons and RAFM's Rifts
Skelbots(sp?)?
 Depends if you want towering behemoths or near-normal 25mm size blokes.
;->=

If you can still find them, Leading Edge made some licensed 25mm (True
25mm)
T-2 figure sets. I've got a couple of  T-800 Exo-Skeleton types as well
as
some of the
"infiltration" models made to look like humans. They fit in nice with
GZG
Stargrunt minis.

Perry

Prev: [DS2]-Grav Tank Basing Next: RE: [DS2]-Grav Tank Basing